Thursday, January 3, 2013

Omron Strapless Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Challenge

I have just entered the Omron Strapless Heart Rate Monitor Fitness Challenge being hosted by www.mamavation.com. I am very excited and hoping my entry will be chosen so I can be a Challenge Ambassador! 

Today for a workout I did some leg and core exercises that should help toning my muscles. Or should I say the places on my body muscles typically belong. I am meeting a friend later to run the causeway. Wish me luck as I have been really struggling with my pace lately on my longer runs. I did run just 1 mile yesterday in keeping with my goal to run daily, and the pace wasn't bad. Actually it was better than most of my runs lately! I had Jack ride his new bike and I ran along beside him, so he kept me moving much faster than if I had just gone out on my own. I'd really like to see some lower numbers tonight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment