Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello Again

So last week on Monday I was waiting on pins and needles for an announcement. For the revelation of who had been chosen to be the next three Mamavation Moms. Unfortunately, the Twitter party we had planned on never happened. I can't say I mind, it was the right thing to do.

Earlier that day the Boston Marathon was well under way. I was sitting outside sanding down a chair while Grayson played with his water table. And then the unthinkable happened.It's been hard to get back here and write. I found out on Tuesday that I was chosen as one of the Mamavation Moms to  be in the boot camp for Campaign 16. I am beyond THRILLED about this wonderful opportunity, but I am also heartbroken for the families of the victims who died Monday. And my heart is so heavy for all those who's injuries will forever change their lives.

Are you doing anything to honor the victims of the Boston Bombings? I am, I am going to participate in the Run for Boston #Anywhere5K. Anyone can do it, between April 23rd and April 30th. Just sign up, print your bib, and get out there and run!

I hope that you will continue to follow my progress as I embark on a 7 week boot camp! I know I can reach my goals. As I am nearing the end of week one I am finding that I feel better already!

Before you go I wanted to share the blog posts for myself and my co-moms! You can find them by clicking here: Erica,  Lindsay , and myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment