Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Mamavation 2 Week Challenge!

So as I mentioned, yesterday was the beginning of the Mamavation 2 Week Challenge. Everyday there is a new workout to perform. Yesterday we did what was called pyramids. Each assigned strength training exercise is performed first with one rep, then two, then three, and so on until you have completed 10 reps...thus completing the pyramid. It sounds soo easy..HA!

Today's workout is called Burn It. And let me tell you, it did! This is a breakdown of the workout today:

Burn It
All Weeks
Daily Goal:10,000 steps
Warm-up: Foot Fires 1 minute

Workout:
Burpees x10
Alternating Lunge x16

Squats x10
Kick and Lunge x10 each side
Burpees x12
Alternating Lunges x20
Squats x12
Kick and Lunge x12 each side
Burpees x12
Alternating Lunges x20
Squats x12
Kick and Lunge x12each side
Burpees x10
Alternating Lunges x16
Squats x10
Kick and Lunge x10 each
side



Yesterday these were my meals:
Eggs on a plain English muffin










Lunch was terrible since I was out running around and didn't want fast food. I grabbed a banana when I got home. Dinner was amazing, I tried a recipe (which I tweaked) for garbanzo bean soup. I will post the recipe later this week.

I am not sure where I ended up with my steps for the day . I was using a pedometer on my phone before but forgot to turn it on. I had to return a defective pedometer to the store...so I didn't start tracking with that till 2:30 pm...and I had 2543 when I sat down for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment