Monday, March 18, 2013

Two Week Challenge- Week One Overview

So week one of the two week challenge is complete! I was so utterly exhausted on Saturday that I failed to get on here and post, but I felt that the week was pretty successful! Saturday's workout was Ab Blaster again. It was definitely a great workout, and I was ready to give up about half way through, I was so tired! I did not give up though, and once I pushed through and got done I was so relieved to be done. I finished Saturday off with a nice 4.7 mile run over the causeway. It was beautiful out, the temperature was 68 degrees and there was a warm breeze blowing. My time was 57 minutes and 38 seconds. This has been the pace I've been keeping lately and I am so proud of it. Am I super fast? No way. Am I super proud? YES!! Before I joined Mamavation, I was running the same distance in about 1 hour and 7 minutes, obviously taking more walking breaks along the way. Since my first time applying to become a Mamavation Mom, I have incorporated more strength training into my routine, and it seems to be helping my running out in way I never imagined. I cannot wait to see how my body responds to this two week challenge. If the sore muscles are any indication, I should see some great results next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment